James really loves science of all types but if it involves chemicals he’s totally into it! I was excited to review this product from bright ideas press.
Here’s a blurb from their homepage:
We promise to publish Christian-oriented curriculum that will fit into your hectic life, curriculum that is both affordable and easy-to-use with children of different ages at the same time. The team at Bright Ideas Press prays that our products and resources will not only simplify your life but also inspire, encourage, and enable you to effectively educate your children.
The book offers 30 lessons split up into 5 units and includes:
- Hands-On Activities: including making model atoms, breaking covalent bonds, and making gas expand.
- Chemistry Terms, Notations, and Rules
- Unit Reviews
- Supplemental Book List
- Coloring pages
Christian Kids Explore Chemistry incorporates Scripture throughout the lesson plans and acknowledges God as our Creator~a definite bonus for this homeschool mom!
You can see the other titles in their Christian Kids Explore Science series here.
1. This resource is well laid out and easy to use.
2. The lesson plans make sense and are easy for a “non-sciency” (I know that’s not a word…) Mom like me!
3. The experiments use easy to find items.
4. I like the fact that Scripture is interwoven in the lessons.
To see what my other TOS Crewmates thought about this and the other Christian Kids Explore Science resources, check out this post.
Discalimer~As a member of TOS Crew, I received a digital copy of this resource in order to provide an honest review. All opinions are my own.