On Friday, October 26th, it goes up to $4.99.
I am looking forward to reading all of this book–I’ve read the first part already. I need to get more disciplined. Sometimes I’m a major time waster! (AACCK!)
If you’d like some great tips on getting more disciplined make sure you grab this book while it’s only .99. Crystal always has common sense ideas and helpful tips.
The other good news? I can give away some free copies of her ebook–5 to be exact! If you’re interested in a copy of her book, leave a comment here and I’ll draw winners on Tuesday night.
Info from the book description:
Do you have ideas, hopes, and dreams for what you want to accomplish in your life, but you feel like you’re being held back by a lack of personal discipline?
Are you easily overwhelmed by your big ideas or projects, and you just don’t know where to start and how to make real progress?
Do you find yourself making “all-or-nothing” plans for transforming your life, and then three days later you crash and burn under the weight of your plan?
What You Can Expect to Learn From This Book:
- How to prioritize and name your goals so that you can accomplish them faster than ever.
- How to expose the obstacles that will come up, and then make a plan to conquer them.
- How to break up a goal that feels insurmountable into bite-sized pieces.
- How to stop making excuses and get the job done now — and then enjoy the rest of your day!
- How to put accountability in place to help you stay on task and motivated.
Purchasing this ebook also gives you access to printable worksheets to make the process even easier!
Who is This Book For?
21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is for you if:
- You have trouble following through.
- You get overwhelmed by huge projects.
- You start strong, but your passion fizzles out.
- You are super-disciplined in a few areas of your life, but you have one or two pet areas that you just can’t get under control.
- You check out 10 different books on discipline and organization from the library, but return all of them late.
Who is This Book Not For?
21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is not for you if:
- You start a project and have no trouble completing it on time.
- You know how to properly prioritize your tasks for the day, you breeze through them quickly, and then enjoy the rest of your day, guilt-free.
- You check out one book on organization from your library, and then make a detailed list of your favorite strategies. Then you implement your list, and get the library book returned with four days to spare.
- You wonder why there are so many self-discipline books on the market. Isn’t one enough?